1. Navigate to your Dashboard by clicking the My RealtyTrac button located in the upper right hand corner of the site.
2. Select Foreclosure Search Widget from the menu.
3. Enter the URL where the widget will be hosted.
4. Choose the width of the widget. Most sites will do better with the 600-pixel version.
5. Select the city or ZIP code that will be the default search in the widget. This should be your primary farming area.
7. Copy and paste the code that appears into the desired HTML document on your web site.
- For best results, we recommend you create a web page dedicated to the Widget. You can then create links from any page of your website to the page hosting the Widget.
- The Widget requires a display area of 580 pixels high.
- The width depends on whether you select 600 pixels or 900 pixels. The code generated is based on the width you select. If you decide to change the width of the pixel, you must re-copy the code and update your website.
- The Widget can be configured to start the search using a default location that you specify. For example, if you want users to see results in zip code 92618, set the default location to 92618 in the agent dashboard. The code generated is based on the location you specify. If you decide to change the default location, you must re-copy the code and update your website.